Info & Standard Specification
About Cyfarthfa Mews
Cyfarthfa Mews is a stylish contemporary new development at Old Wynch Fawr Road, Merthyr Tydfil. This phase offers 24 new dwellings which comprise one and two bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
Spacious and well-equipped, the individually designed homes at Cyfarthfa Mews provide quality living with the added value that you expect from your new home.
And the location:
Merthyr Tydfil is a town transformed. Investment in its retail centres, schools, workplaces and environment have given Merthyr Tydfil a new lease of life. Infrastructure improvements in road and rail mean Cardiff and Swansea are just 30 minutes away.
01685 878 525
Scroll through development features
- Walls emulsioned in Gardenia throughout, except family bathroom and ensuite finished in white emulsion
- White gloss paintwork to all timber architraves, skirtings and sills
- 4 panel smooth internal doors, painted white, with polished chrome door furniture
- Skimmed plastered ceilings painted white
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Telephone point to lounge, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- Television point to lounge, master bedroom and study (where applicable)
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Choice of quality fitted units
- Single oven with gas hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher (3 & 4 beds only)
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Vinyl tiling kitchen and utility area
- Choice of worktop upstand
- Recessed down lighters
- Designer brassware
- Washer Dryer to all Coachhouses and Chelsea apartment
- Painted steel moulded entrance door with decorative glass panel
- PVCu lockable double glazed windows and French windows
- Timber fencing
- Paved patio area
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with the approved landscape plan
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap (4 bed only)
- Lantern style coach lamp to front door
- Designer white sanitaryware
- Designer brassware
- Choice of vinyl floor tiling (to family bathroom and ensuite)
- Choice of wall tiling; full tiling to wet walls, half tiling to sanitary walls
- Quality glass shower screen
NHBC “Buildmark” 10 year new homes cover.
- Traditional cavity with outer walls in facing brick and inner insulated blocks. Timber/metal stud partition to internal walls.